Germany has very strict laws for internet forum operation, so here are a few rules that have to be strictly followed.
Infringement of these rules will lead to temporary or permanent account closure and ban. Depending on the kind and severity of the infringement legal action can be taken against the perpetrator!
- Posts containing illegal content of any kind or links to such content are prohibited. Content is any kind of material conveying information, like text, images, audio, video etc., including avatars and signatures.
- Posts containing hate speech, racism, sexism, pornography, severe profanity or posts that are suitable to damage business operations, or links to such are prohibited.
- Insults of any kind are prohibited.
- Posts containing commercial advertisements or links to such are prohibited. So is direct or indirect advertisement for profit or non-profit organizations of any kind.
- Spam, thread derailment or trolling are prohibited. So are OT, cross and double posting. Make a new thread for new content, and only one.
- Any other kind of illegal or anti-social behaviour is prohibited.
- Conflicts between forum members and/or staff are to be resolved via PM or e-mail. If you're upset, please chill out before flaming anybody.
- Images of any kind in signatures are not wanted and will be removed.
- Before asking a question, use the forum's search function to find out whether there is already an answer available. Google is an option, too.
Bottom line: Keep everything civilized, and everybody will be happy. If you're upset, take your time to chill out, let a mod mediate if necessary.
Note that these rules are here to protect this forum and its operators, not to tie up its users; so apply them with common sense. Links to good tools or interesting web sites aren't considered "advertising" for example.
You don't want to miss out on the Flame Warrior Roster