Texture Misalignments
-
Descentmax7930
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:07 pm
Texture Misalignments
In level 1 Red door and also red key door has texture misalignments
- Attachments
-
- Screenshot 2026-10-03 231101.jpg (189.4 KiB) Viewed 248 times
-
- Screenshot 2026-10-03 231203.jpg (54.33 KiB) Viewed 248 times
- PuMo
- D2X-XL Expert

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2026 7:57 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Mexico
- Contact:
Re: Texture Misalignments
Mmh, seems it may have something to do with the 90° rotation values of overlay textures, I suppose they are not being read correctly
PuMo, Almighty overlord and emperor of Torbernite, Ruler of the mining realms of the deep green caves of Autunor, slayer of beasts - a.k.a. R.a.M. Land - CEO of Pumo Software
Re: Texture Misalignments
I accidentally left my copy of descent2.hog in the installation archive, and I had messed around with level 1 there a bit. Just copy descent2.hog from your original game data to the data folder in your d2x-xl installation.
