Page 1 of 1

adjusting mouse controls

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 3:20 am
by Descentmax7930
I am using my Logitech G502 Hero and it wont let me customize my mouse controls. Just sits there and does nothing

Re: adjusting mouse controls

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:11 am
by Adminion
How do you adjust mouse controls - via the sliders in the corresponding dialog?

What does "It sits there and does nothing" mean?

Re: adjusting mouse controls

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:48 pm
by Descentmax7930
Like when I want to set my actual buttons. Left click fire primary, middle button secondary right click AB. When I go to change those it doesn’t do anything

Re: adjusting mouse controls

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:26 pm
by Descentmax7930
Here is a photo of what I am talking about. I want to change my buttons but it just does this. Doesnt recognize any commands. I also noticed my mouse cursor goes away when I enter this menu and doesnt return till I leave it

Re: adjusting mouse controls

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:41 pm
by Adminion
Fixed, get the update via the downloads thread (same link, but new file).