Page 1 of 1
Hello there...
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:33 am
by PuMo
Hello, long time since the last time I posted in a forum, feels like a blast to the past, hehe.
So with the news of the upcoming D2X-XL 2.0 release I'm more than ready to re-incorporate to this community.
BTW, where is my "D2X-XL Expert" title as I had it before the forum wipe-out? I need it to assert dominance around here, lol (j/k)

Re: Hello there...
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 1:09 am
by wangmauler
Sup d00d! I'll take this moment to introduce myself. Names wangmauler. Back in the early-mid 90's I went as Vyper or Nafgarbage, you guys probable never saw me lol.
Anyway, looking forward to D2X and tri-cording the mines with you fellow n00bs!
Re: Hello there...
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:39 am
by Adminion
WB Pumo, and welcome, Wangmauler!

Re: Hello there...
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:48 pm
by phx13
Hey there. Is it 2008 again? So much has changed but our love for Descent and D2X-XL lives on. Seeing the journey to D2X-XL 2.0 has been a joy to watch and can't wait to jump back in
Re: Hello there...
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:26 pm
by Adminion
Hey!
2008? Really? Holy crap ... almost 20 years, and I am still / again messing around with this old pos (piece of software ... hold it, what did you think?) I had wanted to give up on it, move on and do something more worthwhile, but right now I don't seem to have something more worthwhile to do ...
You have been assigned the tester role. Head over to the Beta Testers' forum area and get your copy of D2X-XL 2.0 there.

Re: Hello there...
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:45 pm
by Adminion
PuMo wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:33 am
BTW, where is my "D2X-XL Expert" title as I had it before the forum wipe-out? I need it to assert dominance around here, lol (j/k)
You have your title back, go dominate ...
