Hello there...

All other topics around Descent and D2X-XL
Post Reply
User avatar
PuMo
D2X-XL Expert
D2X-XL Expert
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2026 7:57 pm
Location: Somewhere in Mexico
Contact:

Hello there...

Post by PuMo »

Hello, long time since the last time I posted in a forum, feels like a blast to the past, hehe.

So with the news of the upcoming D2X-XL 2.0 release I'm more than ready to re-incorporate to this community. :cheers:

BTW, where is my "D2X-XL Expert" title as I had it before the forum wipe-out? I need it to assert dominance around here, lol (j/k) :rock:
PuMo, Almighty overlord and emperor of Torbernite, Ruler of the mining realms of the deep green caves of Autunor, slayer of beasts - a.k.a. R.a.M. Land - CEO of Pumo Software
User avatar
wangmauler
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:46 pm
Location: Worcester, MA
Contact:

Re: Hello there...

Post by wangmauler »

Sup d00d! I'll take this moment to introduce myself. Names wangmauler. Back in the early-mid 90's I went as Vyper or Nafgarbage, you guys probable never saw me lol.

Anyway, looking forward to D2X and tri-cording the mines with you fellow n00bs!
Adminion
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2026 3:01 pm

Re: Hello there...

Post by Adminion »

WB Pumo, and welcome, Wangmauler! :)
phx13
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 10:16 pm

Re: Hello there...

Post by phx13 »

Hey there. Is it 2008 again? So much has changed but our love for Descent and D2X-XL lives on. Seeing the journey to D2X-XL 2.0 has been a joy to watch and can't wait to jump back in
Adminion
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2026 3:01 pm

Re: Hello there...

Post by Adminion »

Hey!

2008? Really? Holy crap ... almost 20 years, and I am still / again messing around with this old pos (piece of software ... hold it, what did you think?) I had wanted to give up on it, move on and do something more worthwhile, but right now I don't seem to have something more worthwhile to do ...

You have been assigned the tester role. Head over to the Beta Testers' forum area and get your copy of D2X-XL 2.0 there. :)
Adminion
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2026 3:01 pm

Re: Hello there...

Post by Adminion »

PuMo wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:33 am BTW, where is my "D2X-XL Expert" title as I had it before the forum wipe-out? I need it to assert dominance around here, lol (j/k) :rock:
You have your title back, go dominate ... :)
Post Reply