adjusting mouse controls

Discuss D2X-XL test procedures and results here.
Post Reply
Descentmax7930
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:07 pm

adjusting mouse controls

Post by Descentmax7930 »

I am using my Logitech G502 Hero and it wont let me customize my mouse controls. Just sits there and does nothing
Adminion
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2026 3:01 pm

Re: adjusting mouse controls

Post by Adminion »

How do you adjust mouse controls - via the sliders in the corresponding dialog?

What does "It sits there and does nothing" mean?
Descentmax7930
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:07 pm

Re: adjusting mouse controls

Post by Descentmax7930 »

Like when I want to set my actual buttons. Left click fire primary, middle button secondary right click AB. When I go to change those it doesn’t do anything
Descentmax7930
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:07 pm

Re: adjusting mouse controls

Post by Descentmax7930 »

Here is a photo of what I am talking about. I want to change my buttons but it just does this. Doesnt recognize any commands. I also noticed my mouse cursor goes away when I enter this menu and doesnt return till I leave it
Attachments
Screenshot 2026-10-04 112506.jpg
Screenshot 2026-10-04 112506.jpg (99.43 KiB) Viewed 258 times
Adminion
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2026 3:01 pm

Re: adjusting mouse controls

Post by Adminion »

Fixed, get the update via the downloads thread (same link, but new file).
Post Reply