adjusting mouse controls
-
Descentmax7930
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:07 pm
adjusting mouse controls
I am using my Logitech G502 Hero and it wont let me customize my mouse controls. Just sits there and does nothing
Re: adjusting mouse controls
How do you adjust mouse controls - via the sliders in the corresponding dialog?
What does "It sits there and does nothing" mean?
What does "It sits there and does nothing" mean?
-
Descentmax7930
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:07 pm
Re: adjusting mouse controls
Like when I want to set my actual buttons. Left click fire primary, middle button secondary right click AB. When I go to change those it doesn’t do anything
-
Descentmax7930
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:07 pm
Re: adjusting mouse controls
Here is a photo of what I am talking about. I want to change my buttons but it just does this. Doesnt recognize any commands. I also noticed my mouse cursor goes away when I enter this menu and doesnt return till I leave it
- Attachments
-
- Screenshot 2026-10-04 112506.jpg (99.43 KiB) Viewed 260 times
Re: adjusting mouse controls
Fixed, get the update via the downloads thread (same link, but new file).
